- മുജീബ് ജൈഹൂനുമായിട്ട് ഇ-ചാനൽ ന്യൂസിന് വേണ്ടി സലാം വളാഞ്ചേരി നടത്തിയ ടിവി അഭിമുഖം.
- I cannot remember in recent history another well-wisher of humanity, whose friendship extended even to birds & beasts— admits Jaihoon about Shihab Thangal
- SHAHEEN, meaning falcon, and BAGH, the garden of diversity, represent the true spirit of Indian heritage— asserts Mujeeb Jaihoon in a gathering at Calicut.
- An intellectual re-reading of his Blessed personality is the need of the hour, appeals Jaihoon in the national seminar held in Cotton University, Assam
- Dr Sabrina Lei's Italian rendering of Slogans of the Sage, Mujeeb Jaihoon's compilation of quotations by Sayyid Shihab.
- Mujeeb Jaihoon speaks to Media One, popular Malayalam news channel, on the launching of the Italian translation of his coffee table book on Shihab Thangal.
- Jaihoon addressing the conclusion session of the one-day workshop on CAA & NRC, organized by Students Union of Darul Huda Islamic University (video)
- Photos & video from the one-day workshop on CAA & NRC (for Urdu students of Darul Huda Islamic University, Kerala - India) - Jan 14 2020.
- Photos from the One-day National seminar jointly organized by the Cotton University, Guwahati and Darul Huda Islamic University, Assam Centre, (Jan 22 2020)
- ശിഹാബ് തങ്ങളുടെ ഉദ്ധരണികളടങ്ങിയ മുജീബ് ജൈഹൂൻ രചിച്ച കൃതിയെകുറിച്ച് യു.എ.യിലെ പ്രമുഖ സാമൂഹ്യ പ്രവർത്തകൻ അൻവർ നഹ പ്രതികരിക്കുന്നു.
- The renowned historian and former vice chancellor of the University of Calicut on Jaihoon's collection of selected quotations by Sayyid Shihab Thangal.
- Book Launch Promo video of SLOGANS OF THE SAGE (second edition)
- ചരിത്രയാത്രികനും എഴുത്തുകാരനുമായ മുജീബ് ജൈഹൂണ് രണ്ട് വര്ഷം മുന്പാണ് ശൈഖ് അബ്ദല്ഹക്കീം മുറാദിനെ സന്ദര്ശിക്കുന്നത്.
- Patriotism does not mean you have to hate other nations. One can love their country & simultaneously respect other cultures, says Jaihoon on ZEE Arabia
- Fatima Raoof recalls the primary school years of her student, Mujeeb Jaihoon.
- In a TV interview, writer & activist Mujeeb Jaihoon talked about early writing influences, globalization gimmicks & Kerala's lack of Muslim Lady scholars.
- Photos of Mujeeb Jaihoon's disruptive discourse at a girls residential campus in Kerala offering a successful mix of Islamic & International education.
- Photos of Mujeeb Jaihoon's disruptive discourse at a prominent community run educational institution in Athoor, Karnataka
- Photos of Mujeeb Jaihoon's interactive session at SIGN Residential School
- Photos of Mujeeb Jaihoon's disruptive discourse at JDT ISLAM Vocational Higher Secondary School, based in Calicut, entitled Teacher as Mentor.
- Alhamdulillah is an experience, far from an utterance. At best, it is an active state of conscious mind, not an act of passive sigh— reminds Mujeeb Jaihoon at Nahju Rashad …
- Written by Mujeeb Jaihoon, Slogans of the Sage is a coffee table book of aphorisms by Sayyid Muhammed Ali Shihab Thangal, the late Indian statesman and philanthropist.
- Kerala's popular youth icon and son of late Shihab Thangal applauds the passion of Jaihoon's creative efforts
- In the changing world with disruptive technological advancements, it would be wiser to wish, and not plan, for a happy life— insists Mujeeb Jaihoon at M.A.O College of Arts & …
- The UAE-based author critiques the tendency of maket-based and sycophantic arts around the world
- The British book merchant was sharing his views on the indigenous South Indian Muslims, while speaking at the book launch of Jaihoon's historical novel, The Cool Breeze From Hind
- Monoculture is demonic and despotic. This venomous weed has to be uprooted from the Indian soil before it turns India to a monstrous zombie land
- Highlights video of the arts and cultural event organised by Kottumala Islamic Complex
- Highlights video of event organised by Malabar Islamic Complex (MIC) Darul Irshad Academy, Mahinabad, Kasaragod
- Highlights video of Shihab Thangal Memorial Lecture organised by the Imam Gazzali Academy Students Association, Koolivayal - Wayanad - Kerala
- Highlights video of event organised by Dept. of Value Education, Straightpath International School, Panakkad - Kerala
- Highlights video of interaction at Darul Quran Islamic Academy, Pazhur - Calicut - Kerala
- Highlights video of Candid with Mujeeb Jaihoon organized by Interaction at Nahju Rashad Islamic College, Chamakkala - Thrissur - Kerala
- Highlights video of conversation with Mujeeb Jaihoon organized by Najath School of Quran, Thalankara- Kasaragod, Kerala
- Highlights video of Conversation with Mujeeb Jaihoon organized by Thanveer Islamic and Arts WAFY College (Kondotty- Kerala)
- Highlights video of Jaihoon as guest of honour at the Freshers Day Celebrations organized by Dept. of English - Nilgiri College of Arts & Science
- Highlights video of the annual magazine launch in which Mujeeb Jaihoon was chief guest at the EMEA Training College Union
- Dr. K Mohammed Basheer, Vice chancellor of University of Calicut, being presented with Slogans of the Sage, compilation of aphorisms by Sayyid Shihab Thangal
- A month-long series of 2-minute videos based on the spiritual and moral aspects of the Holy Month broadcast on Jaihoon.tv
- The magazine also highlights politician and lawyer Balasaheb Ambedkar, social activist Medha Patkar and renowned Vietnamese photographer Nick Ut.
- Launching ceremony video of Slogans of the Sage at Sharjah International Book Fair
- Animated whiteboard animation on ShihabWise app in truly global presentation.
- On Dr. Sheikh Sultan's Kerala visit to receive honorary doctorate from University of Calicut
- Generosity and welfare are the hallmark of a true Islamic governance, says Jaihoon in a phone-in TV discussion
- Mujeeb Jaihoon speaking to Darshana TV on the Environmental Protection is a Spiritual Assignment
- JAIHOON's critical comment on the opportunities in post-oil economy
- JAIHOON's critical comment on His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum's touching poem on terrorist attack on Holy Prophet's Mosque
- On the demise of Muslim Kerala's beloved scholar and jurist, Sheikh Zainuddin Cherussery
- Jaihoon speaking on the Muhammad bin Rashid Library
- Merits & melodies of Milad celebrations across the Muslim world.
- On the third largest book fair in the world
- On UAE's eforts to restore peace in Yemen
- On the Humane side of UAE's New Labour Laws 2016
- Jaihoon on the Majid Majidi's film, The Messenger of God
- Jaihoon on the martyrdom of Emirati soldiers in Operation Restore Hope
- Jaihoon shares his comments and concerns about the historic visit of Narendra Modi to UAE in a telephonic interview with DarshanaTV
- Jaihoon talks about Milad Celebrations in Arab World
- Simsarul Haq Hudawi, prominent Islamic Orator, quoting JAIHOON poem, The Scent of Civilization, in his speech on Holy Prophet — at Indian Islamic centre- Abu Dhabi.
Democratizing Knowledge Specialization in Schools- Let not the Majority Suffer for the Minority: JaihoonJaihoon requested the intervention of academicians about the need of specialization of knowledge even before the eleventh grade.
- Poets in 450 cities representing 115 countries organized the largest poetry reading in history with over 800 individual events simultaneously on September 29th to promote environmental, social, and political change.
- Jaihoon at Indo-Arab seminar, Sharjah Intl Book fair
- അക്ഷരങ്ങളുടെ അഗ്നിനാവുകൊണ്ട് ദേശാന്തരങ്ങൾ കീഴടക്കിയ മുജീബുറഹ്മാൻ എന്ന മലയാളിയിലൂടെ ജൈഹൂൻ ഒരിക്കൽ കൂടി ഒഴുകിയോഴുകിപ്പടരുകയാണ്... JEEVAN TV show on Jaihoon
- Faisal Bin Ahmed reports on the twitter based travelogue on Gulf Roundup on the Malayalam satellite network Asianet
Videos worth wowing and watching
Olive Publications Pvt Ltd - Kerala - India
Contact +919895102962 / +914954099864
Mujeeb Jaihoon is an Indian-born writer and socio-cultural commentator based in the UAE. As a prolific traveler, Jaihoon has extensively traveled to cradles of ancient civilizations in various parts of the world. He serves as director at several educational institutions, besides playing an advisory role in community development projects. Jaihoon is also a regular speaker on issues pertaining to education and women empowerment, besides being a vocal critic of wars and injustice. He has authored nine books including Slogans of the Sage and The Cool Breeze From Hind. His blog can be reached on www.jaihoon.com
Email | WhatsApp | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Instagram